Home Improvement for Just Answer
QR Code Link to This Post
Freelance - Online Opportunity
Turn your Home Improvement skills to extra cash by answering online questions! Choose the hours you work helping customers around the world from your computer or smartphone. Join us and be part of the largest community answering inquiries around the clock. Since 2003, JustAnswer has helped 10 million customers with more than 16 million questions across 19 countries. We are looking for quality Home Improvement (HI) Experts, who thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, in many categories (Appliance, Electrical, Landscaping, Plumbing, Clock Repair, Australia Whitegoods, Pool and Spa, Power Mobility, Small Appliance, Small Engines, and UK Appliance).
Can you answer these common questions?
- My General Electric gas stove oven only heats to 100 degrees. What do I need to do and what parts do I need?
- I have a KitchenAid stove. I tried to remove the oven door without placing the pins needed. It came off but the
hinge came with it. How do I fix it?
- Water is not coming into Maytag dishwasher. What's wrong with it?
Necessary Experience and Skills:
- Good team player with a positive attitude
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
- Electrical (An electrician license, plus a minimum 3 years of employment as an electrician).
- HAVC (An HVAC license, plus 3 years of relevant HVAC-related employment).
- Clock Repair ((Certification in horology (clockmaker and watchmaker). Appropriate certifications include CC21 and CMC21)).
- Australia Whitegoods (An Australian electrician license or a white goods repair license)
- Pool and Spa ((A pool and spa certification (e.g. PPSP, CMS, CST or CPO)).
- Internet connection
*You can also work from your smart phone
Job Type: Freelance (payment through PayPal)
To apply, please visit: http://www.justanswer.com/info/home-improvement-expert-application?r=craigslist_SiouxCity_Iowa
No sign-up fees